Saturday, February 7, 2009

Coming soon

Valentines Day!
Sydney, Jackson, and Ella Kate
It is one of my most favorite holidays...it falls right around my birthday so we usually incorporate the two (Larry gets out cheaper that way). It is such a fun day to spend with family and friends. I have some really good memories of Valentines Day...cheap boyfriends!!!!!! And then there was Larry, who would most always be away at A&M on the actual day. He would promise me a big surprise when he got home. Little did I know that he would wait until the day after Valentines and go and buy me a huge box of candy 1/2 off!!!!!!! He came home looking really good.
Sydney
Brotherly love...
I hope that your day is filled with the ones that that you love! Colossians 3:13

2 comments:

Misty said...

i love these pictures...you have some pretty cute grandkids! :)

Mike and Kim said...

These pictures are so cute! Valentine's Day has always been a fun day for me too. I remember like it was yesterday getting a Valentine care package in the mail from mom while I was away at college!!

Hope your day is great!