Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ft. Worth Stock Show

Yesterday, we loaded up two of the grandkids (Jackson and Sydney) and went to the Stock show. I guess I had forgotten just how much of a "city girl" I am because I couldn't get past the smell!!!!!!! Since both of the girls live in the Ft. Worth area now; I thought I would "buck up" and "get into" the livestock exhibitions...NOT!!!!! No thanks, I prefer my "rhinestone" flip flops any old day!
After we knocked the mud (and various other stuff) off of our boots and shoes, we went to the new Ft. Worth Museum of Science and History for children. This a great place to interact and learn with the kids...so much more like my kind of fun!
Sydney comparing her feet to the dinosaur's
Wow! Look at this!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Too fun...I keep thinking I want to take the boys to the Stockshow Rodeo. Tyler would just hate the smell though...he's funny about smells like that! I like the pig picture!