"This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24
Saturday, April 10, 2010
AGGIES READY? PLAY BALL!!!!!
Having raised girls, this "boy" stuff is all new to me (Misty and Kim....help!). Forget the peanuts and cracker jacks, this grandmother was too busy taking pictures!
Caryn, I absolutely love your posts. They are simple, yet so powerful! They reveal your passion, your precious family. I dream about being a grandmother just like you!
The last picture...ahhh...it wins! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Gave me some great ideas!
Married to Larry for a long, long, time. I have two daughters, two son in laws, and four really cute grandkids. I enjoy taking pictures, collecting things (I don't need),and spending time with my family and friends.
2 comments:
Caryn,
I absolutely love your posts. They are simple, yet so powerful! They reveal your passion, your precious family. I dream about being a grandmother just like you!
The last picture...ahhh...it wins! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Gave me some great ideas!
I'm ready for a SNELSON BOY, now!
I bet Big Pop was SO proud...how did ya'll work it where Jackson gets to play on the Aggies??? How perfect!
I'm with Kim...how about a Snelson boy soon??? Come on Brittney!
Post a Comment