Jackson just recently got back from his first mission trip. Along with his Dad and some fellow church members, he traveled down to Harlingen,Texas. A week of some hard work and a little bit of fun kept this young man busy. Jason let Jackson help mow an elderly ladies lawn. Her name was Mrs. Rodriquez. After mowing, Jackson asked Mrs. Rodriquez if he could feed her dog. "Yes," she replied and brought Jackson a bowl of rice to feed the dog. Jackson immediately explained to her that dogs are not suppose to be fed human food (I can just hear him doing this...). "Well," Mrs. Rodriguez said, " I cannot afford dog food." Jackson talked his Dad into buying Mrs. Rodriquez's dog some dog food. Love my little Man and love the way he is being taught to serve!
"So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today ~ to love the Lord your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul." Deuteronomy 11:13
"So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today ~ to love the Lord your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul." Deuteronomy 11:13

2 comments:
LOVE this! Starting this at such a young age gives that great foundation instilled in him! He's a cutie!
So Sweet. Way to go Jackson!
Post a Comment