Dear Diane,
how my heart aches for you right now. There are just no words to express the loss of your Mother. Having lived this experience with you, I know how bittersweet it is. You know that your Mom is at home with Jesus and is reunited with your Dad and sister. On the other hand, you feel like you've been left with such a hole in your heart. I wish I could take the hurt away, sweet friend. At any given moment, they were our best friends, our closet confidantes, and our mirror image. They taught us the rituals of prayer... and how often you and I practiced that together! How lucky we were. My friend, Kim, refers to their passing as "Happy Heaven Day." I love that. Loving you, too. cj
Note to reader: Diane is my best friend of 44 years from high school. Her Mom had suffered from alzheimers disease for several years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment