Sunday, April 14, 2013

S. O. G.

Silly Old G.  My grands have got to be so tired of me chasing them around with a camera.  Time is  flying by and I just want to remember every single moment :0)


Easter weekend...before we had a major meltdown over a bunch of plastic Easter eggs.




Captured this moment of Sydney watching TV with me.  She put her sunglasses on and informed that she wasn't allowed to watch "potty shows."


\
In the middle of this group of very talented 5 year old kids is Sydney...the really cute and talented one!  I love the look on all of their sweet faces.


When I can't find my grand kids, I just look up! 

Jackson made his dancing debut at his school and told me that I was NOT to make a fuss over him!   


Ford is oblivious to it all, so far.

  
Ella~Kate lost her first BIG tooth.  G sent it home with her.  That Tooth Fairy has out priced him/herself.

Next week:  baseball, a birthday, and a dance competition.  Check back in if you're not too tired.  cj

No comments: