Thursday, September 5, 2013

THE BUS HAS LEFT!

 
 
 
Well, that was a quick summer!  I just can't believe these kids have already started school.  Praying for each one of them and their teachers; praying that they will have a real compassion and commitment for learning.  Praying that God will protect them and keep them safe and hoping he will throw a lot of fun in there while he does it!!!!!  "I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in the right paths.  When you walk, your steps will not stumble.  Take firm hold of instruction, do not let go.  Keep her, for she is your life."  Proverbs 4:11-13
 
 
 



Sydney with her new teacher (having a senior moment as I can't remember her name!!).  Sydney is a lucky girl ... she gets to go to school with her Mother.  It's going to be a long 13 years, Syd!

e
Jackson is in the fourth grade this year and was selected to participate in the gifted and talented program...I'm sure he will teach them a thing or two... 
 
 

 Our shy one, Ella, is so excited about
2nd grade.  This child LOVES school...really loves it.



And then there is FORD.  Our little "tag~a~long."

No comments: