As I reflect on the last 40 years, I am not going to describe my marriage with a bunch of sappy adjectives. Anyone, that knows Larry and I would not be fooled....sigh. What I can say is; that the dress still fits and I am still married!!!!!! As we look at the history we have made together, we are the most proud of our girls and their families. God had a plan and we rejoice in the fact that it was a good one. If I could leave my grandchildren with any good advice it would have to be from James 1:19 "My dear brothers, take note of this; Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." I am still working on the "slow to speak" part!!!!
Sunday, August 3, 2014
IF THE DRESS FITS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment