Tuesday, September 23, 2014

HAPPY ELEVEN

  
It has been said that the older your grand kids get, the less time they have to spend with you.  This past year has proven that to be true.  G and Big Pop are not "cool" anymore but non the less, loved.  Our big guy is changing the radio stations in my car, shopping for his own clothes, and is very picky about his hair.  My comfort comes in knowing that he is becoming very protective of me and even suggested that I invest in a LIFE ALERT button!!!!
 


"Because you know I'm all about the bass, "Bout that bass, no treble I'm all a bout that bass..."  This is a song?
 

 
 
We have taken up football...

Look at this smug little face after two touchdowns and one recovery.  Awww, but never too "cool" for Dad!

  "And thou shalt rejoice in every good thing which the Lord thy God hath given thee." Deuteronomy 26:11  We love you, Jackson!!


No comments: