Monday, December 8, 2014

A little warm up!

Each year, we have a little "warm up"  Christmas party (one of several, if I get my way) to ring in the season.  It's my way of bribing the kids so I can get a few pictures.  Ok, I'm bad...whatever it takes!!!

Ford is at the perfect age at 2 1/2 and we are enjoying it more than he is.


I always give the kids a dated Hallmark Christmas ornament for their own trees at home.  Don't tell them (they will notice soon enough) but they are dated 2013.  Cheaper that way!  Over the years, I have collected one for every year that Larry and I have been married.  My sweet Aunt started the tradition and it is one that I hope the kids continue.  SAVE those boxes!!!


 



Once again, Sydney performed in her Christmas program at church.  It is just so special to have us all in the same worship service at the same time.


 


Hip Hip Hooray!!!

No comments: