Sunday, February 28, 2016

Winter Break!

 
 
We took a little mid February break and visited 
Jason, Beth, and the kids in Arizona. It was an adventurous trip, and the Big Man started it with a long nap in the tree house.

 This foursome climbed Camel Back Mountain.  Would you believe me if I said that I took the picture....I guess not.
 
 Since I don't do mountains, we made a girlie trip to the American Girl store (aka the money pit) and met up with the guys for lunch.
 
 Nothing like a good fountain run!

Trey is either stretching or showing off.  I think he really needed to get away.
 

 We're doing the "FORD" walk.  It's just one of those things that you have to see to appreciate the humor.  This kid never stopped laughing the whole time we were there.
 

Jack was thrilled to spend some time with his "partner in crime." 
 

 Yes, I did climb the tree house

 ...and the hole in the ROCK!
 

Jackson was recently accepted to the Academic Academy of Engineering Level one.   I think Big Pop is a little bit Aggie proud.  He enjoyed putting in his two sense worth for a math assignment.
 
 



 
It was a long but sweet flight back.  Goodbye Arizona and we will see you again soon.


No comments: