Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Goodbye October Madness!

 The end of October was filled with activities, all of which were so much fun.  The Big Man took his show on the road this year, and crashed the Halloween party at Granny's nursing home.  These sweet young ladies wore the most creative costumes!  The bag lady was one of my favorites.  Slightly pictured above, she had an assortment of different bags attached to her walker...and they were all full!    
Sydney and Ford enjoyed some neighborhood fun.  Sydney dressed up as a "Pink Lady" and Ford dressed up as one of his favorite super heroes...FLASH.

Low and behold, I have a Barbie doll in Arizona.  Ella and her  Mom created this magnificent piece of fashion.  They even got the shoes and toes right!  Not pictured, is Jack.  I'm not sure what he was, but I know it wasn't Ken!

Diane (my bff from high school) and I, had a great evening with our daughters at a Petty Theft concert.  They were really impressed that we knew the band leader, who is also a popular radio host.  We're so cool??!!!

This little man found his own solution for keeping the soap out of his eyes!
The best news of all, was the arrival of my new great nephew, Dane.  He is the 14th great grandchild for my Dad. 
October was good to us!

No comments: