Let the holidays begin! Our Arizona family made it in just before all of the excitement ~~and the COLD weather.
Mama's old Santa. I think that perhaps this is his last year. He really needs to go into retirement or Santa rehab. I can hardly remember Christmas without him 😞
I could look at this sweet face all night long.
We found our Elf on the Shelf (Christopher), praising baby Jesus in our nativity. Such a smart elf. He knows what Christmas is really about!
Our Jack is a full blown teenager now. Here he is in his man cave that his Big Pop built for him when he was two. He could stand up in it then while he played with his trains. Now, he uses it for face timing...a girl. 😪😏
The yearly Lawson ~ O'Neal family Christmas picture. We really anticipated the Cowboys making the playoffs and thought we would show off our team spirit. Our family is growing so fast. I don't really know how long we will be able to combine our families (four generations), so I cherish each year we can. STOP growing!!!!!
What can you give a man that has everything? Restaurant gift cards.
Ella and Sydney hunker down to open presents.
Sadly, Great Granny (100 1/2) was in the hospital so we delivered Christmas to her.
Ok. This stinker? I gave him a wallet with five bucks in it~~ with my picture. I found the picture in the trash the next day. Ford, I want my $5.00 back!!!!!
Papaw has 14 1/2 great grand kids. Here are half of them: Dane, Jackson, Ella, Jacob, James, Sydney, and Ford.
Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, for every sweet moment this family shared...even that nasty 12 hour virus that we all had!












No comments:
Post a Comment