As I have shared before, I am NO fan of the month of January. It has been long...really long. Granny spent most of it in a rehab facility which was really tough on all of us. She did however, amaze the physical therapist with her bicycle skills and managed to break out of the place within a few weeks. She also amazed Larry when she came really close to beating him in a good old game of checkers. Not bad for 100 1/2 !!!!
Also incapacitated, was the Big Man. He had to have his ankle reconstructed due to years of construction abuse (along with the two previous knee replacements). This is my new normal. Its like toting a toddler and a stroller everywhere I go. The shoulder is next๐
๐
๐
To lighten up life's little interruptions, we have had some precious laughs watching Ford learn to play basketball. I asked him what he liked best about the sport. "The shoes" he replied. "I really like these basketball shoes!"
In the big scheme of things, I realize that I have little to complain about....except that I am getting older.
Coming Soon: February๐๐๐



No comments:
Post a Comment