Saturday, May 19, 2018

MOMS

 We were delighted to share a little Mothers Day love and tea with Granny.  

Celebrating with Brittney 

 We met up with Beth and and her family in Las Vegas for Jackson's baseball tournament.  Not quite the place for a family vacation but we had a great time.

Ready to bring'em home! 


How special is this?  Both of these kids at the foot of my bed...my cup is filled (but a little technology helped). 


 Love these smiles

Yes, it is ME.  Zip lining.  One more thing to mark off my bucket list.  I just think that I'm getting a little too old for that bucket list...


Mothers Day, this year fell on the tenth anniversary of Mom's passing.  It was nice to be distracted by being away, but the whole time, I just knew my sweet friend was losing her own Mom.  I had the privilege of visiting with Ann a few days earlier.  We talked about Heaven, and she was really looking forward to joining her loved ones that had gone before her.  She told me she would find my Mom, so I told her to look by the pool or the tennis court.  As fate would allow it, Ann passed on the same day that Mom did.  I almost felt guilty for the joy I felt knowing that she found my Mother.  Happy Heavenly Birthdays, Mom and Ann!

Ann, with my forever friend, LeAnn, and her daughter, Lisa.


 

On another note, Ford lost his first tooth.  He had high hopes for a high dollar tooth fairy...you know, one of those that leaves $100.00!!





Another momentous performance by our Sydney in Winnie the Pooh.  I love her face.  Who needs honey with a face like that?



No comments: