Saturday, August 29, 2020

August 2020

Clearly, we celebrated 46 years of marriage.  This is our cool and hip Covid look.


My kids think I am having a mid life crisis.  More like an OLD life crisis.  I am learning to shoot.  I have always been terrified of guns, so this has been a real challenge.  The big man is running!


This is my good friend, Sharon.  She talked me into this and I am glad she did.  We have met some great people.  Most of the employees are retired military and police.  They show us old ladies no mercy or special attention (although, they do like homemade cookies).  

And its back to school for all of my grands.  Jack is a Junior and Ella is a 9th grader.  I am so grateful that their schools chose to welcome the kids back to the classroom!  Stupid Covid still has its grip on us but its time to take our lives back.  Keep those beautiful faces covered and keep your hands clean!  G has you covered in prayer.


Sydney is in the 7th grade, Mom is teaching 4th grade, and Ford is in the 2nd grade.  Back on campus.  Back to their friends and some great teachers.  I fully realize that there could possibly be a breakout, but I also believe that our God is bigger than any virus.  His eye is on my little sparrows.



Ella has taken on cheerleading.  Make some great memories, sweet girl, and don't get your pom poms in a ruffle...it's a tough sport!

And that's a wrap, August!

No comments: