Sunday, June 27, 2021

Family, Fathers, and Birthday!

It's summertime and Arizona came to Texas!  The house was crowded, loud, messy, and fun💗


No more tea parties for these two.  It's all about shopping, snacking, and sharing secrets!


The pool man.


Did she just wash her hair in my pool?  Who does that???


We also got to celebrate some pretty good Dads💗  Let me start with this one.  At 92, he is still rocking and rolling!  He drove himself to my house, took a long nap in his favorite chair (after all, it was Father's Day), and enjoyed watching his great grands swim (while he ate his dessert).  I still get so much comfort and peace, just knowing that I am constantly being prayed for.  I love our lunch dates; when we can talk about Jesus, politics, sports (ok, he talks), and investing.   In his Bible Study class, he won an extra donut for having the most great grandkids.  Nobody came close to 17!   


And these two son~in~loves.  They love their Jesus! They are good husbands, good fathers, good examples, and good providers.  They love their I~phones, too😘


The Big Man.  Our family spends so much time making fun of him (and he loves it) that we often take for granted just how special he is. Always available to help; big things, small things...he's on it.  Family, friends, neighbors, and even stray animals.  He's a big man but he has even a bigger heart💖


 Our last celebration for June was celebrating Brittney's birthday.  Age is no longer mentionable.  My youngest but tallest daughter!  


These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.  Impress them on your children.  Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.  Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.  Write them on the doorframes of your houses and your gates.  Deuteronomy 6:6-9

No comments: