Despite the horrible heat, July was pretty entertaining. Jack made a trip home with his friend, Nick (who really just wanted to experience Big Pop in his natural habitat). I had a hard time giving these boys free reign with my car! In my mind, Jack is still nine and not nineteen (almost). It was a great week, with two young men that took twenty years off me...ok, I'm exaggerating.
.jpg)
And then there are those grandkids that still like to torment me.
Another great 4th of July at Lake Granbury.
Diane made the trip with us.
I don't know how this happened so quickly, but my Ella Kate is a licensed driver. She's still my shopping buddy, so now she can not only carry my bags, but she can drive me!!!! Sixteen has never been so sweet.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...obviously, squirrels don't either.
Some days, I feel like the world is crumbling around me... and then God reminds me of just how wonderful it is! Countless blessings.







No comments:
Post a Comment