Friday, December 30, 2022

Jolly 2022

Christmas swept in with a massive cold front!  The fireplace burned 24/7 to keep us all warm. I enjoyed the late nights wrapping last minute gifts, reminiscing, and spying on my grandkids!   The house doesn't get completely quiet until about 2:00 am.  



Christmas Eve dinner out...before we are consumed by turkey, ham, and dressing!

                                                                              

Ok. I'll make this short.  On Christmas Eve, I discovered that my ovens (neither one of them) worked.  Larry said that it was most likely because they were rarely used.  New super toaster oven to the rescue.  Not particularly what I wanted for Christmas but, OH WELL!  I think my apron expressed my feeling at the moment.

 



I found myself nudged between these two several times.  Love the secrets and the giggles.




The extended family joined us for our microwaved and toaster oven lunch.  CRL is our go to game and it never fails to entertain.  My Dad insists that the winner tithes on this additional income!   

                                                She always wins!!!!!                                        

Our own personal grinch.


Brittney has never been able to stay out of the presents.  Here she is...trying on a pair of shoes to see if they are going to fit.

Dad's favorite gift of the day.  He is a lifelong Dallas fan and has been to all five of their super bowl games!  



When the big crowd leaves, we send Brittney and Jason to Jack in the Box.  Yes, you read that right.  It's another tradition followed by a game of spoons.  Believe me, it gets violent!  We missed Trey, as he didn't fill well.  We really missed his three dollar bills!!!!   

  







 

No comments: