This girl celebrated her 15th birthday. It was a great treat having her all to myself for a spring shopping spree! Lunch wasn't bad either. Honestly, I think we will make this our new birthday tradition. Just the two of us💕 Happy Birthday, Sydney. You are so loved.
Ella got all dolled up for her Junior Senior Prom (as a junior). This was a dress rehearsal for next year! I think she looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad Beth had to buy that dress and not me!!!!
So Ford and his neighborhood friend went fishing in their neighborhood pond...then talked Trey into having their own personal fish fry!
Nothing wrong with a good family outing to the gun range. Looks like they did pretty good. I can only imagine the family competition!
When Trey orders pizza for his employees, he goes all out.
Ford leads the way for his school marathon!
The best part of March was celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He lives and he forgives! John 3:16 was the first scripture that I ever memorized. It still remains my favorite.
For God so loved Caryn, that he gave his only begotten son so that if Caryn would believe in him, she would not perish but have everlasting life. Ok. I tweaked it💕







No comments:
Post a Comment