December has been the highlight of our year. The firstborn grandchild (he thinks he is the fav) graduated from GCU with a (drumroll please) 3.89 GPA. We had a wonderful celebration at Beth's home. The hibachi dinner was a huge success with lots of his friends included. She is the queen of entertainment...something, I like to think she got from me???
Parent Pride!
When you come home to this staring at you! Santa isn't the only one that uses the chimney! Needless to say, the Big Man entertained himself trying to contain this magnificent creature. Yes, he did let it go.
Mama didn't put a big tree up this year.
My fabulous four!
The traditional staircase picture before you get to see what Santa brought. Wait for it!!! Ready, set, now go!
Christmas Eve. I know. This one is out of order.
Dads favorite Christmas gift!!!! He also got matching shoes and pajama pants.
A table for ten. I hope they tip well!!!!
Not sure how I feel about this????
The Big Man got a new sign for his collection. The son~in~laws are in the background trying to escape this madness...

The Kitchen Crew!

I made it a point to really savor every moment of this Christmas. Next year, Jack will be a working man with a schedule of his own. Everything is as it should be, and for that I am thankful. As the saying goes, "I don't know what the future holds but I know who holds it."
Happy Birthday, Jesus...from the Jacksons!












No comments:
Post a Comment