Friday, October 24, 2025

In no particular order!


Our Sydney is officially a SENIOR!  She is already applying to colleges.  I'm predicting Baylor, but whatever God chooses is fine with me.  It's a big year for her.  



And this kid?  Ford chose to go to Ft. Worth Christian this year!  We were especially thrilled with this decision.  We let Brittney go there when she was a freshman.  I had to go back to work to pay for it, but that is where she found Trey!  God works in the best ways.




Like Mother, liked daughter!

Celebrating his undefeated Aggies!

Fishing at Big Pop's house.

Ella got moved back to GCU. 

Ford walking into FWC on his first day.  I have this same picture of Brittney doing the same.  It's been a great run!


Twice a year I take these two shopping.  It's a fabulous "just girls" day and I think I love it more than they do!


Beth is an "empty nester" these days, so she came home for her fall break.  I love watching these two girls grow older together and they love making fun of me...which only means that I did a really good job of raising them.


 I have nothing of Jackson but I will say this...he calls us faithfully every single week.  I love this young man.  I love what God is doing thru him and praying for his future.

So, this is my life.  My Jesus, my kids, my son in laws, and my grandkids.  Oh, and the big man, who would do anything for any of us!

No comments: