Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What goes around...

Comes around and it is soooo much fun! Ella Kate is starting dance classes next week (a "turning three" ritual) so Beth and I took her shopping for her first pair of ballet shoes. I don't know who was more excited, Ella, Beth, or myself. Beth has loved dance her entire life and still practices her dance turns in my kitchen. Get ready for a lot of recital pics...even Big Pop is excited!!!!!
Beth getting ready for her very first ballet lesson
Ella on her toes! dreaming of being a "real ballerina"

6 comments:

Misty said...

i love this, i love seeing the girly stuff - we don't get to do these things in our house. it's all about star wars, football, legos, etc...

The Gecks said...

Ahhhh, I'm gonna cry.

Caryn said...

Save those shoes for Sydney in a few years! -Brittney

Caryn said...

Brittney, Sydney won't need them if she hangs out in the restroom eating her snacks...like you did!!!!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

They were good snacks, and I pulled it off at the recitals. Money well-spent!

Cathy Sparkman said...

Ella is beautiful nd Brittney a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e....