Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My addiction

I have an addiction...finding dead people. It consumes me and it is taking over my life. I need an intervention! Every day, I tell myself that I am not going to get on Ancestry.com but I just can't stay away from it! There might be one of those little green leafs blinking on my tree (meaning there is a new hint out there). If I get bored with one side of the family, I will switch to the other side...leading to a great amount of confusion. There are countless other things that I need to be doing. Maybe, I will get a life and join Facebook. cj

2 comments:

Misty said...

you are too funny...that website sounds pretty intereting though! hope to see you soon...

Mike and Kim said...

Might as well and jump into Facebook like the rest of us have!!! I love family history stuff! So interesting. When Mom passed away we all dove into our family Bible and found we have some connection with Miles Standish! Weird to see his name on my mom's side of the family!!! How fun!