Halloween at our house was always more tricks than treats. Most of the treats were found on the lawn the next morning...dropped by some very frightened kids. Larry still has his homemade coffin but the kids have all grown up and moved away. They were good times and I think we left the kids with some really good memories...or some really bad nightmares!
Scary Larry and Beth
Scary Larry and Beth



3 comments:
I thought of him last night and how I wish he was here at our house!! We have so many "bussed" in for the trick-or-treating! It would be so funny to see the ADULTS that come with bags to trick or treat leave screaming!!!
Happy Halloween!
I still remember Larry coming out of that coffin and scaring me to death! He was always the best at Halloween tricking! Great memories..
I think I would still be scared coming up to your house on Halloween! Love that last picture!
Post a Comment