Thinking a lot about my Mother this week...missing the small things the most. My Mother was my rock during hard times and better yet; my rock when she faced hard times. Her faith was always enough to sustain her. My encourager, comforter, secret keeper, and friend...Father in Heaven, thank you for my Mother. 1 Corinthians 1:4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope that picture is enlarged and framed somewhere...it is perfect in every way.
Mothers are irreplaceable best friends and I can't even THINK about the way you must miss her. Praying for you to feel her love all around you.
A picture paints a thousand words and wow...Misty said that right!! It is AWESOME!! Reminds me of a David Leaser photo!!
Every description you gave your mom I feel too. And I especially know how your heart feels.
Lifting you up in prayer!
Post a Comment