Just girls...that is what it has been around my house for the last couple of days (with the exception of Big Pop, of course). Jackson has been busy taking tennis lessons and although we missed him, we thought it would be fun to do something "girly." Brittney and I found a cute little tea room where the girls could dress up and pretend to be whatever they wanted. They had so much fun...almost as much as I had watching them!
You have to become a princess before you can become a queen.

6 comments:
The pictures are priceless. Can't wait for sydneys next birthday party!
OK, that place is TOO cute. Where is it???? I'm going to have to take Kennedy there for a fun girls day. Give me details!
I agree those pictures are priceless! Way to go. Sydney is looking like such a big girl. I'm going to miss seeing her every day.
So precious!!
Okay ladies, brace yourselves and your pocket books! This is in Grapevine off of Jefferson (it runs parallel to main street) and it is directly behind the gazeebo. It's called "Let's Pretend Tea Parties." For $8.95 you get a tea party, dress up, make up, and a cupcake. There are other packages that incluede hair and nails. The kicker is that there is a boutique in front. That's where your money will go!
Caryn, these pictures are incredible. Your story to go with it is PERFECT!! If those GIRLS ever need a date, I've got some BOYS!! :)
Post a Comment