For the life of me, I do not know where May has gone!

Dad celebrated his 82nd birthday. Love this man so much!!!!!!

The first In & Out Burger opened up in Frisco. Dad and I got there at 11:00 am one morning and stood in a very long line. It moved very quickly and like they say, we were "In and Out."

Another family milestone...Ella Kate graduated from Pre-Kindergarten. Her Mom and Dad are still trying to decide if they are ready for the next big step...BIG SCHOOL. Congratulations, Miss Ella~Kate. We are proud of you!

We got slammed with a major hail storm the other night. Nothing excites Larry more than some really bad weather (he thinks he knows everything). He just had to get out in the yard and catch the "big one." And yes, that is a very large deep frying pan on top of his head.

I don't know how long these will stay in my freezer but I am sure he would love to show them off!
2 comments:
Did you like your In N Out burger? We've only been in California, and we loved them!
Hope the hail storm didn't do too much damage to your house, cars, or Larry! :)
Tod LOVES In and Out. Phoenix has them and they ate there weekly when we were out there last summer!
LOVE your post. Congrats to Ella...amazing the Sydney is fast approaching the same milestone.
And your picture of Larry is HILAROUS!
Post a Comment