Oh, the bright blue weather of October. It is the perfect pause between the heat of summer and the cold of winter. There are just too many fun things to do this time of the year and I am in full swing trying to get it all in!

Last Friday, Dad and I saw the Spectacular Senior Follies at the
Eisemann Center. It was a fabulous show just full of talented people. I stood in awe of how old they were...and then I realized I could have dated one of those guys!
Ahhh, the age of Aquarius.

Friday night, the Big Man and I attended one of the annual "meet your neighbor" parties. How would you like to have this in your den?

Saturday, the
Aggies came to town. We won't discuss the game but it was great to catch up with old friends. We ARE the REAL HOUSEWIVES of TEXAS
AGGIES!

Last, but the best...my first trip to Canton since May! I love October.
No comments:
Post a Comment