Monday, September 30, 2024

September

Yes we did!  The Granbury Trump parade with Donny and KK.  So much fun to see so many people participate.  There is nothing prettier than a whole lot of red, white, and blue!  There were 120 boats!



Ford is being forced into a tie for cotillion.  I'm sure that tie was off before he made it back to the car!  This kid is more comfortable in his snake boots. 


The 2024 State Fair of Texas.  Larry and I always go on opening day, just in case we want to go back for more food.


This young man is 21 and I can't brag enough. Sooooo, I'll just leave it there!  



Our kids treated us with tickets to see Tucker Carlson.  Great seats and he did not disappoint!  


Sydney got glasses.  I guess we need to take her seriously now?

Beth came home for her 30th high school reunion.  I know.  Right?  It was fun looking at all the pictures of her old schoolmates and not surprisingly, they remembered all of Larry's shenanigans. The girls even got to go on the field with the current cheerleaders. Oh, and that Big MAC costume?  It's the same one.


 Donna and Mitch went with us to see Tucker.  Such a good time with these two.  Donna and I couldn't help but giggle a little bit during Bible Study the next day!


No comments: