Sunday, March 2, 2025

February in March!

With February comes Valentines Day and my Birthday.  Always a special time for me with friends and family.


This trio never gets tired of each other.  There is just way too much history.  


Ford got braces!


I love it when the girls text me pictures for my opinion.  Sydney is shopping for a prom dress.  



 And this?  This is why I delayed my post.  My Dad got to meet his first great great grandchild.  Meet Stetson Forrest Behr.  This means that my brother is a great grandfather...unbelievable.  Dad was beside himself with joy.

My hip continues to heal as does my physical therapy.  I was given a private room last week.  It seems that I spend way too much time chatting with the other patients.  I think they call it TIME OUT!

Looking forward to March.  Longer days and warmer weather coming soon!

No comments: