Wednesday, April 23, 2025

Miss me?

 

My people.  We had a lovely Easter dinner with Bob and Sharon.


Jesus is everywhere!  He showed up in the strangest places at my house right before Easter.  I found him in the pantry, the freezer, the laundry, and in my bed.  Courtesy of my two granddaughters.  Nobody can have too much of Jesus.  They reminded me of that!


Our beautiful Sydney turned 17 this month.  Are you paying attention Trey?????  



Ella came home for a quick girl's shopping trip.  I loved having them all to myself.  It was worth every penny...and dollar.


Pam and I made our monthly trip to Canton in March...only to discover we were there a week early!!!!!  We laughed so hard we had to pull the car over.  Above, she is pictured with Mike and Rick.  Some more of my special people. 

Jackson and his Dad work the Diamond Back games, when they can.  It's a great way to make some money and see the game.  I remember when Donny and I worked the Cowboy games at the Cotton Bowl, selling Pepsi.  Wait.  I worked.  Donny watched the game.



 Spring has arrived and my days on the patio are back.  Larry and I start and end our day outside, rocking like a bunch of old people!  We love talking about how proud we are of our kids and grandkids, current political situations, and our aches and pains.  Oh, and what we are going to have for dinner.

Jesus, thank you.  Thank you for coming, dying, and rising from that cold, dark tomb.  Thank you for your Grace.  May we never take it for granted.  NEVER.  cj 




No comments: