Monday, January 12, 2009
I must be mad....
I don't know what I was thinking. I actually entered Walmart with a two and a five year old. Needing only a few things, I didn't think it would be a big deal. Oh my gosh, what an adventure. Don't get me wrong, Jackson and Ella Kate were pretty well behaved...just the usual things that they get us grandmothers for (and that is my own fault!). While we were checking out...it happened...that dreaded moment. "G, I need to go potty." There I am with a basket full
of junk that I have already paid for. What do I do? I can't leave the basket. I can't leave Ella with the basket and I sure as heck can't take the basket into the bathroom with me!!!!! Well, if I told you what I did, Beth would surely let me have it. Let me just say this, I am glad that it was Jack and not Ella!
The afternoon got even better. Brittney dropped off Sydney while she went to the dentist. All three....oh, I love being a grandmother. All of a sudden we heard it...that loud sound of a big old white truck. "Big Pop is home," screamed the kids. It was down hill from there. The silly string started flying and the house felt like it was going to cave in. If someone would just keep Larry while I keep the kids.
I don't think a picture is necessary. Just use your imagination. Like I said, I love being a grandmother. cj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment