Every year at Christmas Larry ask for a new toy. This year it was Wii. Most of you know that Larry (as well as myself) are not very good with all of the new technology. It is pretty sad when your five year old grandson has to teach you how to use it. Jackson can't read but he can sure navigate!
I think we had the most fun creating the characters for ourselves. Can you quess who we are? Left to right...Beth, Jackson, Larry, Jason, Caryn, Brittney (check out the green eye shadow) and of course, Trey.

2 comments:
Brittney told me you had a blog this morning, so I had to check it out! I'm going to make mom start one! :) We love our Wii too, I need to make mom make a Mii!
Wii love the Wiiiiiii! Wii actually played some Legend of Zelda last night. I can never sell Mom and Dad on the idea, but Jenny and I are big gamers.
Post a Comment