Easter 1986
It is so easy to get caught up in all of the Easter traditions...and believe me, my family has a lot of them! I have to admit that I really indulged my kids with baskets and bunnies but we always tried to keep the real emphasis on the resurrection. One year, Brittney got a little confused (she was about three). I asked her if she knew what Easter was. She quite confidently looked up at me and said, "Yes, it was when the Easter Bunny arose from the dead." I know that the Lord must have a sense of humor and didn't hold it against her! May your Easter be filled with the grace of Jesus...and a few good memories too! John 11:25
It is so easy to get caught up in all of the Easter traditions...and believe me, my family has a lot of them! I have to admit that I really indulged my kids with baskets and bunnies but we always tried to keep the real emphasis on the resurrection. One year, Brittney got a little confused (she was about three). I asked her if she knew what Easter was. She quite confidently looked up at me and said, "Yes, it was when the Easter Bunny arose from the dead." I know that the Lord must have a sense of humor and didn't hold it against her! May your Easter be filled with the grace of Jesus...and a few good memories too! John 11:25

2 comments:
White gloves... oh my!
Love it! When the Easter bunny arose from the dead. I'll have to give her a hard time about that one. That's the cutest!
It's so neat seeing the old pics since I didn't know her then. :)
Post a Comment