
I just can't remember a weekend this busy in a long time. Larry and I hit the road in different directions early Saturday morning. He went to Brittney's to help out Trey with a project and I headed to Weatherford to help Beth with a garage sale. Somewhere in there, we met up and took Jackson and his friend to visit our cousin, who shared his favorite hobby with us....trains! Larry went back to Beth's house (where they are adding on) and worked. I loaded up chairs and tables and left for Brittney's house to prepare for Sydney's first birthday party. Sunday morning we hit the road again....I left to help Brittney decorate and Larry took Beth and Jason to the airport. We met up at Brittney's and indulged ourselves with fun and good friends. I am tired and worn out but as I look at all of the pictures, I realized how blessed we are. Now, I am trying to get Jackson and Ella Kate to bed. Did I forget to mention that I am keeping Beth's kids until Wednesday?

Bill takes Jackson and Will for a train ride

Sydney with Ella and Jackson

Ms.Kim...our friend

Outdoor fun

Sydney and friends

"Yep, it is all about me!"
2 comments:
These pictures are great! Can't believe she is already ONE! We had a great time! Brittney is so lucky!!
Perhaps we need to treat you to dinner and some wine on Wednesday evening! Good luck this week!
Sweet Birthday Girl!! What a great pic!!!
Post a Comment