Tomorrow is National Sibling Day, so I thought I would take a minute and celebrate my brother and my sister.
Donny is the oldest. He is 5 years older than me...and believe me people, that is old. He is smart, extremely funny, and a little quick tempered (but always quick to forgive). Donny drives the bus in the family. If there is a need or a crisis he gets behind the wheel and he has no problem telling everyone where to sit! Like my Dad, he is a "people person" and everyone wants to be around him.
Lori is 7 years younger than me. She has always been the baby in the family. Unlike Donny and myself, she is quiet and reserved. Occasionally, she will throw out some really good "one liners" and sends us to the floor. Lori is loving and compassionate.
That leaves me....the middle child. Yes, I do sometimes suffer from the so called "middle child syndrome" but that is not a bad thing. I work really hard making everything work out!
The three of us are all very different but we have three major things in common. We love the Lord, our families, and each other. This I know for sure, we will always have each others backs! I love you brother and sister. cj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment