Ahhhh...some cousin time. I had five little ones (under 10) spend a couple of nights with us. Jackson was surrounded by girls armed with their Barbies and American Girl dolls. With the exception of Sydney (who slept), they all stayed up most of the night. At one point, I found Jackson's "little room" all decorated for Christmas...lights and all. The house is empty now so I plan on catching up on some much needed rest. Tomorrow, I will clean up the popcorn, candy, pizza crumbs, and video games. Will I do it again? Yes, probably so!

Goggles and giggles
Jackson, Mallory~Blair, Ella, and Hope~Caroline

Playing dress up
Jackson and Hope~Caroline
4 comments:
Too bad Sydney woke up with a stomach virus and had to go home the next day.
Well I got to hear all about it tonight, and they're expecting you to do it again. Fun times at G & Big Pop's!!!
i think you & mom should get together and do a co-grandparent day...OR maybe co-granparent week! :)
Jackson's room is the coolest! Reed and Cole want in on THAT fun! Reed would move in if you would let him!!!
Post a Comment