I am thankful for my girlfriends. We have a bond that men will just never understand. Women have their own language and share it only with each other. We lift each other up and cradle each other in a fall. We laugh so hard we can barely breathe, and sometimes we cry so hard that we can physically feel each others pain. Now, I have to admit that sometimes we can be down right naughty...but that's how we keep the "twinkle in our wrinkles!" Father, thank you for my precious girlfriends (young and old!). Ephesians 4:2-3
Friday, November 6, 2009
Girlfriends
I am thankful for my girlfriends. We have a bond that men will just never understand. Women have their own language and share it only with each other. We lift each other up and cradle each other in a fall. We laugh so hard we can barely breathe, and sometimes we cry so hard that we can physically feel each others pain. Now, I have to admit that sometimes we can be down right naughty...but that's how we keep the "twinkle in our wrinkles!" Father, thank you for my precious girlfriends (young and old!). Ephesians 4:2-3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment