Every year we make an attempt at getting a family picture for the Holidays. No big deal...just a picture. NOT! It is the most exhausting thing that I have ever done. Putting up a 10' Christmas tree by myself, is easier than trying to get a decent picture of all of us. I am so envious of these beautiful cards that I get with these perfect little families!!!!!!! How do you do it?????? Go ahead, send me your fabulous picture and I will put in on my refrigerator along with my blurry bloopers.
My cute little bloops
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
we feel your pain...we tried to get one of all six grandkids and that was a tiring project..i think i yelled at every boy - kennedy was my only good one!
Awe, great pics of you both with the grandkids. Just precious! Haven't seen you in a while. Trying to catch up on everyone's blogs. Syd is growing like crazy. I dropped Parker off this morning and there's Syd - yelling HIIII at the top of her lungs when Parker walked in. She's hilarious. Looks like she's got a little of her momma in her. Ms. Personality! Hope you guys are doing well. Getting ready for Christmas and enjoying those grandbabies, I'm sure. Take care for now! Cathy
Post a Comment