Sunday, March 27, 2011

Everything Beautiful

Blue is my favorite color and there is nothing I like better than gazing on a field of bluebonnets. I just can't help but stand amazed at the handiwork of God. When Brittney was three, she got up one morning and said, "Mommy, can we go to the park and see if God has the bluebonnets ready?" I have looked forward to it ever since.
Of course, I would pick the coldest day that we've had all month! Ella: "G, how many times are you going to click?"
Jackson, Ella and Sydney He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11

3 comments:

Misty said...

LOVE them...love the bluebonnets, love the kids, love your story about Brittney...

Michelle said...

Love the pictures and how much you completely ADORE your grandchildren. Your the best G! Were these pictures taken at the "secret spot" Brittney was telling me about last year?

Mike and Kim said...

LOVE these pictures! We are such poor TEXAS parents...we have never had pictures done in the bluebonnets!