Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Magic!

A little bit of Disney in your life can make it a whole lot better. What fun it was to see it all over again through the eyes of our grandkids. It was a great trip and even more special because we got Larry to take a couple of days off work! Sydney and Ella could not get enough of Dumbo and those silly little tea cups. As for Jack, I hardly got any pictures of him because you can't nail jello to the wall!
It's the CASTLE!!!!!!!
Good memories start with a "smile" and end with a "remember when."
Stealing some magic dust from Tinkerbell
Alkalazoola, magic caboola, bibbity, bobbity boo (or something like that)!
Bait for the big one!
Jason, Beth, Jackson, and Ella
Trey, Brittney, and Sydney
hmmm....where do I get on?
Painted faces
Jack...looking for something that goes really fast or leaves the ground!
Sydney with Prince Daddy
The big reveal at the Princess Boutique
Another handsome prince
A good pair of shoes can change a girls life!
The Wonderful World of Color was the real drawing card for Disneyland...and it did not disappoint!

3 comments:

Misty said...

OMG! You are making me want to hop on a plane and get there today! Isn't it SO much fun? I want to get your picture of the castle and the Color of Wonder one too. Will you email me those?

Michelle said...

Love ALL the pictures. Love the picture with Sydney all dressed up. Enjoyed seeing you at the school today and thanks for the websites. I'll definetly be checking them out!

Mike and Kim said...

Nothing like Disney Magic! I MUST have the Cinderella/Sydney picture! What a great time for all...and like you said, memories for a lifetime!