Thursday, May 21, 2009

A full load

Things sure have changed in the last 50 plus years. When I was little, it was my Mother's right arm that kept me restrained...when she slowed the car down her arm would automatically cross my chest! It takes me no less than 15 minutes to secure these little ones in their car seats but I know that it is time well spent. There is a lot of "chatter" going on here!"Hang on, G's driving!"

2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

The cutest bunch ever! I had to laugh out loud on the "arm across the chest" restraint!! I so remember that...especially when I was old enough to sit up front and I "tested" out the locks while mom was driving down a highway...just opened the door while she was driving. She almost killed me with her one arm blow!!!!

Kandi said...

Precious Cargo :)