Sunday, August 16, 2009

The King of Rock

January 8, 1935-August 16, 1977
Oh Elvis, There is a BLUE MOON in Memphis tonight and many people are staying at the HEARTBREAK HOTEL TRYING TO GET TO YOU! I made the trip myself last week to make sure that you did not live IN THE GHETTO. There are a lot of SUSPICIOUS MINDS out there that think you are coming back ANY DAY NOW. I'm DOING THE BEST I CAN not to ride this MYSTERY TRAIN but I am still ALL SHOOK UP that you are gone. YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND because I JUST CAN'T HELP BELIEVING that we will not hear you sing, ARE YOU LONESOME TONIGHT, just one more time. You left a lot of women CRYING IN THE CHAPEL because you were such a BIG HUNK O LOVE! LOVE ME TENDER and please don't mark this post RETURN TO SENDER. LOVE ME, cj
This is not me...
but this is me!!!!!

3 comments:

The Gecks said...

Oh mom.... tell me you did not just make all that up?!!??! If so, we're gonna get you some of those Oxford shoes and turn you loose on the streets of Memphis with the other crazy ladies!

Misty said...

I don't know if I am cracking up more at Beth's comment or the fact that you made that up...did you? HILARIOUS.

Caryn said...

Yes, I have you both know that it is totally original! cj