Saturday, August 1, 2009

A summer break

We took advantage of the break in the heat and made a trip to Canton yesterday. Kathy went with Beth, the kids, and myself...it was nice to have some help! Big Pop gave the kids some extra cash and they had a great (and sometimes frustrating) time spending it. They are learning just how far money will or will not go! We came home tired and full of junk food but the trip was well worth it. Oh great, I have to close now....Larry is painting Ella's nails and toes!!!!!!
Beth, Kathy, Jackson, and Ella
Playing with some native American toys

3 comments:

The Gecks said...

Thanks for a great time Momma!

Misty said...

i think i'm in need of a canton trip soon...good thing fall is coming! :)

Mike and Kim said...

I have GOT to go! I have never been to Canton but I hear it is awesome!